Automated Parcel Locker for Bus Stops
Cleveron 302 - Parcel Locker
Cleveron 351 is a compact outdoor parcel locker, suitable for smaller businesses.
The outdoor parcel locker offers a 24/7 human contactless pickup service, allowing companies to continue sales activities even when brick and mortar stores are closed. Cleveron 351 is easy to install and deploy and delivers goods to clients without additional shipping costs.
Is Cleveron 351 right for your business?
Cleveron 351 is a compact outdoor parcel locker designed for small and medium-sized businesses with an established online store.
Cleveron 351 can be used to deliver parcels, equipment, spare parts or rented items. It can also be used in the service industry, to hand over documents or keys.
The benefits of Cleveron 351
1. A chance to continue growing your businessCleveron 351 is an outdoor parcel locker, which means it is available for your clients 24/7. This gives companies a chance to continue serving customers even when physical stores or offices are closed. Experts predict that consumer behaviour will be changed as a result of the current pandemic and e-commerce will gain even more momentum. Cleveron 351 allows to deliver parcels conveniently and helps companies to prepare for the further growth of e-commerce.
2. Competitive advantageToday, parcel lockers are used by the biggest retailers and logistics companies. Cleveron 351 helps smaller businesses to differentiate themselves from the competition. Consumers' time is limited and convenience is often a determinative factor in the purchasing decision. When the price and products are similar, people usually go with the quicker and more convenient option.
3. Faster serviceWith the current boom of online shopping, parcel locker networks and courier services are overwhelmed, which has resulted in delays and dissatisfied customers. Cleveron 351 delivers goods quickly and provides a seamless shopping experience.
4. Human contact-free serviceCurrent restrictions set in place by governments around the world won't most likely disappear any time soon. To adjust, companies have to adapt and come up with new, human contact-free pickup options. By using a parcel locker, businesses can keep their customers and employees safe.
5. Cost savingsWith Cleveron 351, companies don't have to use logistics companies to deliver parcels. Customers can instead use a locker to pick up their items when it's most convenient for them.
6. FlexibilityCleveron 351 is suitable for larger and smaller businesses and offers many more use cases than just handing over parcels.
7. Easy to installThe parcel locker can be installed by one person. The locker arrives as a fully assembled unit. After a couple of simple steps, the APM is ready to use.
8. Complete hardware and software packageCleveron 351 arrives fully assembled and it includes the necessary software, which makes deployment even quicker. The software doesn't require expensive and lengthy integrations.
9. ScalableCleveron 351 can be scaled as parcel volumes grow. This can be done by adding extra modules to the main module.
10. Convenient self-serviceCleveron 351 parcel locker can be managed through a web-based self-service platform that helps to keep an eye on parcel volumes. With the platform, companies can register orders, look at all outgoing parcels, capacity, usage and other statistics used to make vital business decisions.
How does it work?
Cleveron 351 operates like any other parcel locker - the sender registers the parcel, enters it into the APM, the client receives a notification and picks up the item.
Cleveron 351 can be operated through a self-service environment, which comes with the parcel locker. Companies use it to generate order codes, track usage, capacity, and other vital statistics.
Parcels can be entered into the locker by using a code on the PIN pad
- Generate an order code in the self-service
- Enter the generated code into the PIN pad on the parcel locker
- Place the parcel into the locker
- When the door closes, the customer receives a text message with the pickup code
- The customer arrives, enters their code into the PIN pad and receives their parcel
For customers, the pickup process is simple. Once the locker door is closed, the end-user receives a message with the pickup code, arrives at the APM, enters the code and receives their parcel.
Cleveron 351 and DHL Estonia
DHL Estonia was the first company to deploy Cleveron 351 outdoor APMs to make parcel handover as convenient as possible. The world-renowned logistics firm has installed two first-generation Cleveron 351 parcel lockers in Estonia's capital city Tallinn. During the launch of their first smart lockers in the summer of 2019, the company confirmed its goal - to build its own parcel locker network. The partnership between the two companies began several years ago when DHL started using Cleveron's Collect.Net parcel robots.
Cleveron 351 and Audi Eesti
Audi Estonia uses Cleveron 351 as a 24/7 service point at their Tallinn dealership. Customers use it to order spare parts, Audi products or pick up and drop off car keys. The parcel locker is fast, easy-to-use and offers customers more flexibility.
| Width||1 m|
| Height||2.14 m|
| Depth||With the roof 0.77 m|
Locker depth 0.65 m
| Price||Main module 4900 € + VAT|
Additional module 3400 € + VAT
Installation (optional) 500 € + VAT
Service and support fee 50 € / per month
(includes 100 SMS messages. Every additional SMS 0.05 €)
Transport included in the price
The main module has 12 doors and slots, which hold 4 S, 4 M, 2 L and 2 XL sized parcels. Parcel sizes (H × W × D):
- S up to 12 cm × 40 cm × 62 cm
- M up to 20 cm × 40 cm × 62 cm
- L up to 38 cm × 40 cm × 62 cm
- XL up to 60 cm × 40 cm × 62 cm
Installing the Cleveron 351 main module is simple. Once the APM has been placed in the desired location with a hand pallet truck, the parcel locker has to be connected to the electrical network. Preparations for installation
- The ground is stable, flat and solid
- At least 1500 mm of service space in front of the unit
- No light switches, fire hydrants or electrical switchboards behind the APM
- Waterproof power outlet 220V
- Proper electrical grounding
- The power outlet is measured, tested and complies with standards
The discrepancy in the floor level may be maximum 60 mm within the dimensions of the connected modules of the parcel terminal
How to install?
- Unload the locker from the transport vehicle
- Using a hand pallet truck, move the locker to the installation location
- Remove packaging
- Level the locker by adjusting the feet
- Install and connect the power cable
- Install and connect the network cable (optional)
- Functional testing and evaluation. Finalizing the installation (cleaning if necessary)