2020 has been rated as the worst year ever, and we aren’t surprised. Despite the chaotic year, Cleveron still had exciting projects, product launches, conquered new markets and won new clients. We also had many successful partnerships, but we don’t want to keep the excitement to ourselves. So here we are, sharing our favourite projects of 2020.Falabella
The cooperation with the Chile-based company began in 2019. Falabella started using the Cleveron 402 parcel robot to offer their customers a convenient and seamless click & collect experience.
- Kersti Kaljulaid, the president of Estonia, visited the store in Santiago, where Cleveron installed its very first machine in South America.
- There are 13 Cleveron’s robots in Santiago, 10 of which are Falabella's, which makes it the most densely populated city with Cleveron’s robots in the world.
- A great contribution was made by our local partner Vigatec, who became the official distributor of Cleveron’s solutions in early February of 2020.
Cleveron partnered with XXL Sports & Outdoor in 2019. The Norwegian company is the largest sporting goods retailer in the Nordic region, with 84 shops in Scandinavia and Austria.
- XXL uses Cleveron’s solutions throughout its stores in Norway, Sweden, Finland and Austria.
- The company started with one Cleveron 401 parcel robot in 2019, but today they have three Cleveron 401’s, one Cleveron 402 and 29 Cleveron 302’s.
- About 44% of XXL’s stores are covered with Cleveron’s click & collect solutions.
Woolworths Group, consisting of Woolworths Australia & Countdown New Zealand, is the newest addition to #teamcleveron. In November of 2020, the Australian company went live with Cleveron 501 in Granville, but are planning to roll out lockers at three other stores in the next months.
- Woolworths Group are the first grocery retailers in Oceania to adopt a robotic click & collect solution for their customers.
- The company is also operating the first Cleveron 501 grocery robot in Australia.
- Customer experience rating (NPS) is exceptionally high, sitting at 91%.
To many more success stories in 2021!