Another year has passed, and it’s time to look back at Team Cleveron’s milestones, fun facts, and statistics.
2021 wasn’t an easy year, and to be 100% real and honest, we’ve never been more excited for this year to end and the new one to start. Nevertheless, Team Cleveron worked extra hard this year and achieved even more, despite the challenges and setbacks. Our year was full of many exciting projects, product launches, new clients and conquered countries.
- We held our very first virtual meetup in Oceania
- Launched new products: Cleveron 501 Large, Cleveron 405, Cleveron 352, Cleveron 201 and Cleveron 701 autonomous robot courier
- Welcomed new distributors on board from Poland, Greece, Cyprus, Albania, Slovenia, Croatia and Serbia
- Cleveron installed the world’s largest in-store pickup solution to Falabella Retail’s department store in Peru and two Cleveron 402’s to Falabella’s new innovative flagship store in Chile
- Cleveron Mobility took world’s first driving tests with an autonomous delivery robot
- US grocery giant Albertsons Companies debuted our Cleveron 501 grocery robot in Chicago, Illinois
- A Nordic telecommunications company Telia opened two self-service kiosks in cooperation with Cleveron
- Cleveron 701 had a successful pilot with DPD Netherlands in Holland, and the robot courier was remotely controlled from a distance of 1500 km
- Chile’s capital Santiago still holds the throne with being the most densely populated city in the world with Cleveron’s robots
- This year, we installed 38 Cleveron book lockers across Estonia. Altogether we have 49 library lockers in Estonia
- Two of our innovative solutions, Cleveron 405 and Cleveron 701, were shortlisted in the Parcel & Postal Technology International Awards
- We installed Cleveron’s largest parcel locker, which is 19 metres long, in Ottawa, Canada
- Our Danish super client Bilka deployed our Cleveron 501 in the new largest size
- Cleveron continued to be one of the most attractive and desirable employers in Estonia
- Estonia’s Prime Minister Kaja Kallas visited Cleveron’s HQ
- Latvian Post was the first postal company in the Baltics to deploy a Cleveron parcel robot
- We went through the certification process with five new products in North America and obtained certifications for 14 different regions. Some of the countries included were the Dominican Republic and French Polynesia
- Our annual Distributor and Client Satisfaction Surveys got exceptionally high results
- We accelerated food delivery for doctors and nurses as we installed our grocery robot in front of the largest hospital in Cannes, France
- We launched a workshop to develop legislation to bring automatic and remote-controlled vehicles to the road. The workshop is one of the first of its kind in Europe
- We developed the world’s first technical requirements for a vehicle remote control system, which is ready for official legislation in February 2022
- Team Mobility made significant steps towards eliminating the security car, which usually rides behind the autonomous robot courier
- Throughout the year, 6738 PDF sketches were approved for production by Cleveron's engineers
- On a record day, Team Cleveron received 20 929 emails
- Cleveron expanded in size and hired many new team members
- Team Cleveron had a corporate values workshop followed by a fun party with a Rita Ray concert
- We opened a new office in Tartu for Team Mobility
- Countless team events and field trips
- A wild west cowboy-themed costume party
- Our team is super talented – one of our Regional Managers became the World Champion in open sea sailing!
We wish everyone a happy, joyful and productive New Year!